Excellent grades and school accomplishments may be an indicator of future success, but choosing the right path after college or graduate school may be the most critical decision of your career. Our students have worked hard to set themselves up for the future and Arete coaches make sure that their next step is an informed one. In addition to being academic superstars, our coaches are award winning participants in the “real world” whether that means law and financial firms, government, science, entrepreneurialism or the arts. In addition to offering the perspective that comes with real world experience, all coaches are trained to help clients better understand their own skills, motivations, needs and potential for success. Depending on the client, services may also include resume and reference building, interview and presentation skills, building a business plan and other necessary armamentaria for success.
Life and career coaching can run the gamut but general questions answered during this process include:
- I know that I would like a graduate degree but am unsure which one to pursue.
- I have a law degree but do not wish to practice. What other job options are available to me?
- I am not sure if I should go to Business school. Do I need to go or can you help me implement a business plan so that I can create my own entrepreneurial venture?
- I would like to go into International Relations but do not know which school would help me with my career goals.
- I am unsure of my passion. How do I find a job that lights me up on a daily basis?
Contact us today to discuss your career path with an Arete Career Coach.