Arete’s graduate school admissions counseling is for students interested in obtaining advanced degrees – e.g. business, law and medicine.
Following a thorough review of past transcripts, extracurricular activities, work experience and the educational goals of our students, our team assigns the student a counselor with the most relevant academic and professional background. Working one-on-one with counselors and tutors makes the graduate school application easier, less stressful, and more successful.
Your Arete Graduate School Counselor will help with:
- Developing an overall plan and timeline for applying to specific schools
- Learning to navigate the various application processes
- Writing effective essays and personal statements
- Creating a testing schedule
- Scripting a resume that powerfully showcases unique value
- Obtaining persuasive letters of recommendation
- Preparing for interviews and perfecting presentation of academic and professional achievements
- Planning for and getting the most out of school visits